MEDHEL HELLAS S.A.
It was founded 100 years ago by Christos V. KYLIKAS, while the year 1918 it was converted into a laboratory by Vasilis Ch. KYLIKAS. It is considered as perhaps the oldest existing Pharmaceutical industry in Greece.
Today it is engaged in developing, manufacturing (pharmaceuticals and cosmetics), selling and mainly exporting.
Today, the entire Group is managed by the above named persons and its premises are in Markopoulo inside a building of 7,500 sq.m. in an Industrial plot of 30,000 sq.m. .