A HISTORY OF FOUR GENERATIONS CONTINUES
The history of the company started 100 years ago, when Christos V. Kylikas established a pharmacy shop selling pharmaceutical drugs and medicinal plants.
In 1918 it turned into a drug laboratory operating under the name MEDHEL by his son Vasilis Ch. Kylikas (a pharmacist, microbiologist, enologist and writer of scientific books that are in the National Library).
In 1969 it was converted into a publicly traded company by his grandson and current Honorary President, Mr. Christos V. Kylikas (a pharmacist, graduate of the Athens university of economics and business and Honorary Consul of the Republic of Congo in Greece).
Since 2000, the fourth family generation, the President, Mr. Vasilis Ch. Kylikas (pharmacist) and the Vice President and Managing Director, Mr Loukas Ch. Kylikas (economist, graduate of the Athens university of economics and business), are directing the Group of companies framed by competent and experienced market executives.